TERMS, CONDITIONS & RETURN POLICY
Credit Card, Check in Advance, United Parcel Service C.O.D., Net 30 Days (with approved credit). Credit application upon request. Past due accounts will be subject to a service charge.
F.O.B Cullman, Alabama 35058
A handling fee will be added to all UPS/FEDEX charges.
Note: Perfection Chain Products assumes no responsibility for the misuse or misapplication of any of its products, nor accepts any liability for damages which result from the product being used in excess of the working load limit, or from abuse.
THE PRODUCTS SHOWN IN THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING OR HOISTING APPLICATIONS.
PCP RETURN POLICY:
- For orders shipped “freight collect” the merchandise becomes the property of the customer as soon as it leaves PCP dock. Any resulting freight damage or shortage claims must be filed by the customer against the freight carrier and the PCP invoice must be paid in full.
- For orders shipped “freight prepaid”, any claims of shortage and/or damage must be sent in writing to PCP within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Returned Materials will NOT be accepted without prior authorization by PCP as indicated by the issuance of an RMA number. Products sent to us without an RMA number will be refused by our receiving department and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- A restocking fee of at least 25% will apply to the return of all non-defective STOCK products. If the quantity being returned is in excess of PCP’s normal stock level, PCP reserves the right to increase the restocking fee to 35% at our sole discretion.
- The return of non-defective semi-custom and custom products (such as assemblies and cut-to-length chain) will be at the sole discretion of PCP and will carry a restocking fee of not less than 35%. In all cases, PCP reserves the right to refuse to issue an RMA for any non-defective semi-custom or custom products.
- RMAs will be valid for 30 days from the date issued.