GENERAL / COMPANY
Perfection Chain is located in a 150,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Cullman, Alabama.
We are members of the National Association of Chain Manufacturers (NACM), the Specialty Tools and Fasteners Distributors Associations (STAFDA), and the Women In The Fastener Industry (WIFI). For more information on our involvement with these organizations, please view our About Us page.
Perfection Chain was founded in 1973. Since then, we have acquired a number of other companies which were relocated to our Cullman, Alabama manufacturing facility.
The acquisitions include the following companies:
2012: Turner & Seymour Manufacturing of Torrington, Connecticut (Founded in 1848)
2016: Hal-o Chain Co., Inc. of Newark, New Jersey (Founded in 1990)
2017: Chain Divisions of Hodell-Natco of Cleveland, Ohio (Founded in 1976)
PRODUCT / TECHNICAL
No. Perfection Chain does not offer any products that that are rated for overhead lifting or hoisting applications.
Working Load Limit or WLL refers to the maximum load that can be applied in direct tension to an undamaged chain. It is extremely important to know the Working Load Limits of chain you are using. Working Load Limit is determined by both the grade and diameter. Never exceed Working Load Limits of your chain.
Hot-Dip Galvanized offers maximum wear and corrosion resistance, making it a desirable finish for any application that is exposed to the environment.
BILLING / SHIPPING
Yes. Our minimum order amount is $200.
Credit Card, Check in Advance, United Parcel Service C.O.D., Net 30 Days (with approved credit). Credit application upon request. Past due accounts will be subject to a service charge.
- For orders shipped “freight collect” the merchandise becomes the property of the customer as soon as it leaves PCP dock. Any resulting freight damage or shortage claims must be filed by the customer against the freight carrier and the PCP invoice must be paid in full.
- For orders shipped “freight prepaid”, any claims of shortage and/or damage must be sent in writing to PCP within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Returned Materials will NOT be accepted without prior authorization by PCP as indicated by the issuance of an RMA number. Products sent to us without an RMA number will be refused by our receiving department and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- A restocking fee of at least 25% will apply to the return of all non-defective STOCK products. If the quantity being returned is in excess of PCP’s normal stock level, PCP reserves the right to increase the restocking fee to 35% at our sole discretion.
- The return of non-defective semi-custom and custom products (such as assemblies and cut-to-length chain) will be at the sole discretion of PCP and will carry a restocking fee of not less than 35%. In all cases, PCP reserves the right to refuse to issue an RMA for any non-defective semi-custom or custom products.
- RMAs will be valid for 30 days from the date issued.
- On return, damage must be noted on the shipper’s paperwork and/or photographs taken.